Monday 15 September 2014

Production blog two


Monday September 8th

In this lesson I carried on with my task of sketching out my designs for the front cover and contents page of my school magazine. I only had a few more things to sketch up on my front cover such as sellines and then I moved onto my contents page. This included two main images, one of the St Nicks school building and one of the new sports hall being built. Then the rest of the page will be full of page numbers and mini bios of what will be on them specific pages. Once this was complete I then went out to get my pictures. I used Ellie Davies as my cover model and the picture I wanted of her was a mid shot with a Haydon stag in the background, I managed to get this by her being stood next to a door with the stag on. I then also got my pictures of the building and the sports hall construction area. Next lesson I will be getting these images onto the computer and starting to edit my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment